Subject: Re:[Leica] partially OT: a concrete example of Microsoft badness
From: "A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:48:03 -0700

There is a tedious way to get the e-mail address of the person that
posted the message.

In the "Inbox" folder right click on the message subject line and select
the "Options..." from the drop down menu.  This will open the "Message
Options" window.

Scroll through the internet headers until you see the "From:" field with
the person's e-mail address.  Select and copy the e-mail address to the
clipboard and close the window.

Click on Reply for the message and paste the e-mail address in to the
"To:" field and delete the LUG address.

Now, the message will go to this person.

andy

Replies: Reply from "G. Michael Paine" <mickeyp35@earthlink.net> (Re:[Leica] partially OT: a concrete example of Microsoft badness)