Subject: Re: [Leica] Minilux, T3, or GR-1 ??
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:37:08 -0400 (EDT)

> From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
>
> Simon
>
> >>Anyone thinking of a compact should look at the T3.<<
>
> Excellent advice. I never thought I'd give up my T2, but I took a look at a
> T3 the other day and it's a gem. Smaller than the T2. More customization
> possible. A nice little camera throughout. I'm still not ready for a digital
> P&S. I made a 16x20 C print from a T2 neg. It turned out extremely well. I
> can't see doing that with any compact digital. Yet I can always make small
> digital files from T2 negs.
>
> Dave

the nice thing about the T2 are the "analog" controls, especially aperture
ring.  i recently rebought a T(1), which is back at contax for the 3rd time
(this time, getting the rangefinder adjusted.)
i loved that camera in the 80's and am absolutely certain that THIS TIME
when it comes back from contax it WILL BE PERFECT!!!!  Grrrr...

- -rei