Subject: [Leica] Photos of Tokyo
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:53:48 -0500

A couple of early scans from Tokyo. First, the entrance of the Tokyo Subway
as we get ready to plunge into the underground maze. Heavy metal music
danced in my head, and I was running when I shot this.
http://www.lightcurves.com/images/tokyosubway.jpg

One of the many mopeds in Tokyo. I so wanted to buy one and bring it back to
the US.
http://www.lightcurves.com/images/tokyostreet.jpg

Both shot with 15mm Heliar. Don't look now but I had to digitally remove my
finger from the moped image.

Dave

Replies: Reply from "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Photos of Tokyo)
Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Photos of Tokyo)