Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos of Tokyo
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:53:50 -0400

I like the subway picture a lot because the motion blur really accentuates
the feeling of people hurrying towards their destination.   Its one of those
"being there" pictures that I like so much.

The moped image is a striking composition, but the moped is just a little
too small.  Of course walking out into traffic with a Heliar in your eye is
probably not recommended in Tokyo or anywhere else.

Mike D