Subject: [Leica] Yet more lens tests
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 14:17:52 -0700

I think I have a masochistic streak in me somewhere...

Given all the interest and input I got from last weekend's set of lens tests.  I redid them this weekend.

I tried to address the most common objections I heard last week.  The test methodology has been substantially improved, and I included tests
at f/2.0 as well as 4.0 and 8.0.  Additional Nikkor lenses were added (a 35, another 50 and an 85 - all AF-D).  The test objectives are
still sharply limited.

http://members.home.net/chefurka/Photo/LensTests2/LensTests2.html

Have fun.

Paul