Subject: [Leica] Re: Tri-X 320...extended sensitivity in the shadows? Was- RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V20 #217
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 18:46:25 -0300

on 5/8/01 6:11 PM, Mark Rabiner at mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com wrote:

> You shoot 9 shots. You got 3 left! I don't feel so great with 3 left!

Anyway, shot number 13th is as lost as 25th in a 220.-

Don't worry about that,  Mark...we'll always get the right shot as a missed
one.

Lots of times when working in Studio, let's say for a dance job where we
plan in advance every shot and ask for the dancers to move themselves like
this or like that way, we achieve the best shot at the 13th frame when using
120 and at the 25th when 220.-