Subject: [Leica] question on M6TTL camera
From: "Nguyen, Olivier T [AMSTA-AR-CCF]" <onguyen@pica.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:53:30 -0400

Hi all
I have M6 camera and I am very new to rangefinder.  I have a question about
this M6.

when I load the film into the camera and adance to first frame then winding
the film back by using the film winding thing.   when I crank the film back
into spool, when i release the winder crank, the crank always spin back.  is
this normal ?  I have SLR and when i winding the film back into spool after
i advance the film into 1st frame the winder crank isn't spin back.  it stay
where it is.  this make me wonderring that somehting is wrong with my winder
cranker.  would anyone experience with M series please help me or correct me
to clear my worriness
thank you
Olivier

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] question on M6TTL camera)