Subject: Re: [Leica] Photography idea
From: "Barney Quinn, Jr." <barney@ncep.noaa.gov>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 13:22:30 -0400

Lea,

What a great idea! Can we ask what happened to the photos from the first
year of Lauren's life? Does she get them at some point? You may, if I
may say so, may have a book in the making.....first and last year at
home.

Barney

Replies: Reply from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Photography idea)