Subject: [Leica] Photography idea
From: lea <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 08:59:59 -0500

Before my daughter Lauren was born, I thought up the self-challenge to
photograph her every single day for her first year. I kept a calendar in
her room and as I put her to bed each night I wrote where the photograph
was taken and a bit about what she was doing or wearing. These images
are in albums chronologically, dated and numbered.

Lauren will enter her senoir year of high school this month. I was
bittersweetly pondering her future and realized this could well be the
last full year we live together in the same house. So I've asked and
she's agreed to let me photograph her every day again.

I'll start my project on the 16th of August...her orientation day for
school.
A web site may follow.
Lea

- --