Subject: [Leica] Wide angle lens
From: David Degner <ddegner@morris.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 18:40:04 -0400

This year at school I was granted the right to carry my camera around with
me an document the normal teenagers life.  My excuse is that I am the
yearbook photographer (which also means they pay for film and developing :)
).  My only lens for my leica right now is a ASPH 50mm summicron .  I have
my Canon rebel for the telephoto and zoom stuff, but because of the tight
quarters I would like to get a super wide angle lens for my M3.  I have
been hearing a lot about the wide angle heliar's .  Price is a major factor
and the heliars are relatively cheap, but what are my other options?  Do I
need an adapter If I want to use a heliar?

Thanks for your constant pool of knowledge,
David Degner

Replies: Reply from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Wide angle lens)
Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] Wide angle lens)