Subject: [Leica] Name this camera (my first one):
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:09:37 -0700

I recently found an old picture of myself as a kid, photographing my
little sister at a wedding back in the late 1970s. It depicts me
using my first camera, however I no longer have it and am trying to
figure out what kind of camera it was.

Can anyone perhaps tell by the picture? : <http://tristantom.com/>

I'm the little kid in the foreground with the vertical white camera.
As I remember, it had a lever for a shutter release. And I *think*
(but I'm not sure) that it took small square format pictures.

Thanks in advance,

- --

T r i s t a n  T o m - <http://tristantom.com/>

Replies: Reply from chaz <cchoy@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Name this camera (my first one):)