Subject: Re: [Leica] Photography idea
From: lea <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 22:06:54 -0500

This raises and issue...all my albums are chronological. Aren't everyone's?

My mother put albums together for all of us kids (there are 5) starting from the day
we came home from the hospital until well into our adult lives. Mine of me is one of
my favorite treasures.

Lea

Mxsmanic wrote:

> Then you should sort through all that and fix up a nice lifelong retrospective
> in chronological order.  Hardly anyone has the patience to photograph his or her
> children often enough and consistently enough to set up a gallery like that, it
> seems.

- --

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Photography idea)
Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Photography idea)