Subject: [Leica] Help -Minilux trouble
From: "Jack Hamilton" <jackhamilton@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 13:24:47

I also had same error code show up in my Minilux on a couple of occasions.

To this day, I'm not sure what caused the problem...BUT, I DO KNOW that
removing the battery, and wiping the contacts on the battery with a emery
cloth, and then reinserting the battery...solved the problem.

Don't panic!

I've chalked up the experience to one of those "sweet mysteries of life"
catagories.

Cordially,
Jack Hamilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA