Subject: Re: [Leica] my old m6 my new m3 - a tale of frankenleica and terror....
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:28:28 -0400

Good gracious man, you're putting scotch tape on that almost pristine M3?!!!
I mean look at those strap lugs.  Hardly a bit of wear on them.  Do get your
M6 back soon so you can put that RARE collectable back on the shelf!

Actually the green tape above the strap lugs is superfulous.  You can't wear
through THAT chrome!  Maybe it will brighten up a bit with time and wear but
that's all.

Mike D