Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on R8s
From: Doc748@aol.com
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 10:35:15 EDT

If I replace one of the systems in the future, it will be the Nikon in favor of
Canon.

Lucien
Lucien,

I have an F-5, Canon A2E and Leica SL2 MOT.  IMHO all of the systems have pluses and minuses, and they are the right tool for a particular type of photography.  I am happy with the three of them, but I must confess that the one I use the least is the Canon one.  I would be interested to learn of your thought process when deciding for the Canon system.

Best,

Javier Montiel
Coral Gables, Fl.