Subject: Re: [Leica] correction lenses
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:03:49 -0400

Check with the optician before buying the mount to ascertain
whether the shop's equipment can grind a lens that small.  I once
purchased some special M eyepiece mount with the intention of
having a lens ground to provide correction for my astigmatism but
couldn't find anyone local who could do the work.

Roy