Subject: RE: [Leica] Thoughts on R8s
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:24:53 -0500

Tom

>>you may want to check out the new Nikon FM3a.  Nikon has realized that
there are
those that don't want that confusing array of options and the FM3a is a
manual focus, simple metering machine.<<

With all due respect, you've just described an R6.2; which I'm much rather
own than own an FManything. I once owned two FMs and an FM2. Instead of
buying those 3 cameras I could have bought an R6. To this day I regret not
buying the Leica.

Dave