Subject: [Leica] baseball in Long Beach, CA
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 19:57:04 -0700

This week through Sunday, in Long Beach, CA, over 200 baseball scouts
are watching this year's crop of 17 year olds show their best. It's at
Blair field at 10th and Park. If anyone is interested in shooting this,
it's wide open to the public. Great possibilities, just from my 20
minutes there today.
I'll be there, Leica in hand(s), trying to get a few serviceable shots.
It's mini project, so to say, lasting only until Sunday. I'll also do a
few rolls of 120, just to be on the safe side.

Slobodan Dimitrov