Subject: Re: [Leica] Salgado
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 06:56:03 -0700

I didn't see the program, but I wish I had. Knowing critics all too
well, I'm not surprised about the kind of vomiteria that spews out of
their mis-educated mouths or orifices. Whenever I get that kind of
spewing directed at me I usually give the person that look, one that the
penguins used to give us in parochial school, a look that said --what
are you babbling about you poor deluded creature.

 Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com> (Re[6]: [Leica] Salgado)