Subject: Re: Re[4]: [Leica] Salgado
From: Guy Bennett <2bennett@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 10:10:01 +0100

>I totally agree, Berger started to go off about globalism and what scouge
>on the earth it was...
>[snip]
>Mike

But don't the economic and societal effects of globalism underly much of
Salgado's work?

Isn't one of his major themes the increasingly small and inhospitable place
left for man in a world dominated by multi-national corporate interests?

Or am I mistaken and these are just real neat pictures of people at work?

Guy