Subject: Re[4]: [Leica] Salgado
From: Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 21:18:26 +0100

Hi,

I've read "Ways of Seeing". I'm not knocking him in general, because
he is a smart guy, but in "Spectre of Hope" he just gets in the way and
contributes nothing worthwhile, imho. Even Salgado looks a little bemused
by some of his comments, as if he doesn't quite know how to respond.

- ---

 Bob

mailto:bob@web-options.com

"If it's sunny, try f16;