Subject: Re: [Leica] Thoughts on R8s
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 23:00:39 +0200

Félix writes:

> All the three cameras are excelent and Leica
> lenses probably the best but Canon L and Nikon
> AFS are too very good.

The AF-S Nikkors I have are the only Nikon lenses I have that can be easily
confused with Leica glass (in fact, unless I mark photos made with them, I can't
generally tell them apart).  I presume this is true for other top-of-the-line
Nikkors, but these are the only ones I've used personally.

Of course, nothing Leica makes is as bad as the low-end of the Nikon line, but
that isn't Nikon's fault.