Subject: Re: [Leica] <Don't read this> Re: Getting film into the film gate in M6
From: Robert Browne <rbrowne@iopener.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 09:56:01 -0700 (pdt)

John Brownlow wrote:

next week on the LUG: walking and chewing gum simultaneously

John,

Next week? I just can't wait. Just to get things started, what brand/type of gum and shoes are recommended for this endeavor? It seems to me that gum soled shoes would be part of the equation. I will not attempt this daunting task myself until I have read a minimum of 50 conflicting opinions on the subject. In the meantime I will be out exercising my brain/eye/hand coordination with my Leica.

Robert