Subject: Re: [Leica] correction lenses
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 23:34:00 -0400

I didn't express myself very clearly.  The correction lens cost me $200 USD.
The little screw-in holder for that lens was gratis to me.  The lens holders
are normally for sale by Leica USA. To my knowledge, Leica USA does not
grind the little custom lenses.  You must get your own optician for that.  I
do not know if Solms offers that service.