Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: hero worship
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:44:19 -0400

Please allow me to refine my far too quick and rude response to Andrew's
post below...

And allow me to suggest that there are far more "moron's" who only shoot
and hire "true visual artists" to do their developing and printing who
could, if they wanted to take the time away from shooting, go into the
darkroom or sit down at the computer and turn out a perfectly decent
print, than there are darkroom techs who could go do the work of the
"moron's." ;-)

B. D.