Subject: RE: [Leica] "New" Russian Leica copies
From: "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:45:33 -0400

At 09:33 AM 8/13/2001, you wrote:

I bought a Kiev 2 from this fellow a couple of years ago via Ebay...he's
now gone online with his own 'store' at
http://store.yahoo.com/fedka/index.html .  He enjoys a pretty good
reputation - I was certainly pleased with what I got from him.

> > Overall, I would propose that you look for a IIIC or IIIF BD or a CL Camera
> > and some lens adapters in user condition, and have Sherry tune it up, and
> > get a really good camera.  It will cost more, but ....
>
>Yep -- or just go for a Bessa body to use with the 15.

KEH.com has a couple of Bessa-L bodies right now...I just ordered the 15
that they had in stock :)

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

This message inspected by No. 37.  Please retain this tagline for all
complaints.