Subject: Re: [Leica] no more scratches on glasses
From: "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 07:57:35 -0400

At 04:56 AM 8/13/2001, you wrote:

>Hi Lugers,
>I'd like to share with you the way I get no more scratches on glasses with
>M's. I glued a small o-ring that you find in any scuba divers shops, known
>as "R9" o-ring in France, wich is from the exact size of the eyepiece. Four
>small dots of cyanolite and it fits well. It's not too thick, that you can
>get the brightlines of the VF as well.

Alternately, one may consider the eyegrlass protectors from Stephen Gandy
at Cameraquest...link to them is
http://www.cameraquest.com/glasprot.htm ...extremely thin, and boy do they
stay stuck to the eyepiece.  And I can still see the 35mm framelines if I
use I my right eye (ie get my nose out of the way.)...

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

This message inspected by No. 37.  Please retain this tagline for all
complaints.