Subject: Re: [Leica] Reala in a Leica M6
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:42:50 -0500

We do not have one of these where I live, Jackson, MS. Had one but he was so
overwhelmed with business that he just closed. Said he had no intention of
working that hard. Was of the younger, YUPPIE generation. Work was first
class. Now I am stuck with the locals on color work. Any problem with black
and white is mine.

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Reala in a Leica M6)