Subject: Re: [Leica] Reala in a Leica M6
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:06:47 -0400

Bill, that is why I was forced into a film scanner and an Epson.  It was way
too hard and expensive to get prints the way I wanted them otherwise.

On the other hand, if you have a Costco or a large Wal-Mart in Jackson they
have newer Fuji Printers that are really hard to mess up.  It can be done
with months of neglect but for the most part will produce decent prints if
no gross operator error occurs.  So for memory snaps I would try the above
choices.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Reala in a Leica M6)