Subject: Re: [Leica] Reala in a Leica M6
From: Herbert & Lee Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:17:04 -0700

I've been pretty happy with Superia 400.  I thought that this was
just a name change for an improved Reala.  Now, I get the impression
that Reala is a pro film kept under refrigeration.  Is that correct?
How do its characteristics vary from those of Superia?  Also, what is
the function of the fourth layer on both of these?

Herb

- ------Original Messatge------