Subject: Re: [Leica] Head and plate for monopod
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:21:37 -0700

Paul,

if your budget allows it, The B-2 Pro clamp (about $80-90) attaches directly
to any tripod/monopod with a 1/4" stud.
The same clamp then can accept the Arca Swiss type camera adapter ($65 for M
cameras) which is manufactured and marketed by a variety of people.

I have this combination which I purchased from The Really Right Stuff at
http://www.reallyrightstuff.com
The clamp shown atop the Ball head in the first photo is similar if not
identical to the B2 Pro clamp.

Joe Codispoti

From: "Paul Bolam" <paul@bolam67.freeserve.co.uk>