Subject: [Leica] I'm pulling your leg
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 00:01:38 -0700

Here's an example of gritty, inner-city street photography from the mean
streets of Amsterdam, showing the hardships of life in the big city, and
the exploitation of the proletariat by the pampered and privileged...  (not
really).

http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/italy/bikedog.htm

M4-P, 25mm f/4 Skopar, Kodak Supra 400.  It's my first color negative scan
on the LS-2000.   I snagged this on a brief layover there, as we returned
to the U.S. from Italy this spring.

- --Peter Klein
Shoreline, WA

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] I'm pulling your leg)