Subject: Re: [Leica] Latest issue of Leica Fotografie
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:38:45 -0400

So... has anybody on the list sent them any material?  The editors can't
print what they don't have.

I notice this issue has a new editor.  Don't know what happened to the last
one but I thought he had put out some good issues.

It might be more constructive to write to the editor and make  criticisms
known.  Like most magazines, LF has its
ups and downs but I've gotten enjoyment from it over the last several years.
YMMV, of course.

Mike Gardner

 When you see the number of really