Subject: Re: [Leica] WWII and Leica, was WWII V2 rockets / PAW
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:18:09 -0400

Some long time list members might be a little touchy about launching into
this subject as, in the past, it has been a "hot button" which sets some
list members off.  The list then became untenable as tempers and vitriol
flew.  Rational discourse and civility went out the door.

Not something I want to see again.

Mike Gardner