Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop edit darker than it looks
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:07:24 +0200

PS (not sure about the LE version, but the full version) lets you store
colorspace data in image files.  In _theory_, a browser could read this
information and correctly adjust an image for display on anyone's computer, so
that it would look to him just as it looked to you in Photoshop.  However, I
don't know of any browser that does this.  Even on Macs, which have a far more
advanced system of color management than PCs, I don't think there are any
browsers that take advantage of that to correctly display images on the screen
(?).