Subject: [Leica] re: Pre-set
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 08:07:34 -0400

>The
>in focus performance that you get with your lens at f/5.6 will be
>very similar to what the AA gets at f/2, with the AA having probably
>a very slight edge even in this comparison, and of course the AA is
>way ahead in flare resistance.

Henning:

For the reasons you give I have little doubt that at some point I will
replace the 90. But it's a low priority as it's a focal length that I
have never used very much. I guess I'm a standard to wide angle kind of
guy unless I'm doing portraits, in which case I usually use the
Hasselblad.

Simon Stevens