Subject: [Leica] Bentley Le Mans Car snaps
From: Dave Hillman <dave@hillmanimages.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 12:57:24 -0700

We went to the Monterey Historic Races yesterday. The featured mark is
Bentley. The first shots were of the Bentley EXP Speed 8 which
unexpectedly came in 3rd place at Le Mans this year. Wow! I am so
pleased with the tonal quality of the combination Summicron 50mm, Delta
400 and XTOL.

http://www.hillmanimages.com/bw/bentley.html

This is the first time in years that I've taken any BW pictures. I've
had to buy new tanks, chemicals, etc and these are the first results
after some exposure tests.

Dave

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Bentley Le Mans Car snaps)