Subject: [Leica] Re: Latest issue of Leica Fotografie sucks... NOT
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 13:12:47 -0700

I just found my 6/2001 issue and read it.

I found it to be one of the better issues.

The portfolio article on Eva Kemlein was absolutely outstanding!!!

The photograph of Rousanou was outstanding. The action photographs were
showing action. They did. Very well. The Leica Academy article on close-ups
was good as was the lensschool article on the 280/4 APO-Telyt.

Sorry... after reading this issue, I don't agree with you at all.

I liked it.

Jim