Subject: Re: [Leica] This week - TMY and Rodinal 1:100
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:26:26 -0400

I've done a little work along this line.  I would suggest cutting back your
development time to 10 minutes or so and see if that helps the highlight
situation.  You might also try agitating once per minute rather than every
thirty seconds.  With some testing this could be a great combination .

Mike Gardner