Subject: Re: [Leica] preferred lens for a riot
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:46:48 -0700

Austin Franklin wrote:
>>> Give me a break.  75/1.4 with a RapidWinder...spike drawn, lense =
handle.
> I'll take on any of you wimps with your little short wide angle lenses.
You
> want blood?  Nothing else comes close!<<<<<

gee Austin you sure sound like a mean old mama-san today. ;-)

But I still wouldn't want to be in the middle of the crazies with a 75 as
you might find it where the light don't shine faster than light itself if
they happen to be in a vicious man eating mood! ;-)

But the wide is the way to go in this kind of confrontational gang as they
don't really care who they beat on as long as it's someone and even more so
if you seem like one of the establishment media.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant