Subject: Re: [Leica] Missed you & more
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:11:04 -0700

Alan Hull wrote:
>>> KISS is from the US Navy (I believe) and is a command acronym for "Keep
it simple, SAILOR.  Worm your way out of that one :-) <<

Allan me old son,
Naw it was used long before the US had a navy!  ;-)

When I was the official photog for the Ark, you know Noah and all the
animals?   Well every once in a while Noah would yell out "KISS!"

I eventually found out it meant, "Keep in step stupid!" ;-)
ted

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Missed you)
Message from "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com> (Re: [Leica] Missed you & more)