Subject: RE: [Leica] re: wife macro R4 etc...
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:04:20 -0500

Kyle,

This is good advice. One lens I've always regretted selling is my 55/2.8
Micro Nikkor. Also, I can think of a half dozen older Nikon bodies I'd just
as soon own as an R4.

Just to set the record straight, I'd still rather have a 60/2.8 Elmarit.
Plus, I have an R7, which I like even better than my all-time favorite Nikon
body, the F3HP.

Sadly, my current 60/2.8 is a Contax (the big Makro Planar, not the
compact). I wish it could be converted to Leica R mount. Haven't used it
since my RTSII shutter bit the dust.

Dave