Subject: Fwd: Re: [Leica] Canadian 35mm Summilux
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 03:03:51 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I apologise for my recent tongue-in-cheek post (see below). I could see
Marc was only joking, trying to wind up a few Canadian LUG members, so
I thought I'd join in the fun! However, it misfired. I hoped the smiley
at the end would make it obvious that I wasn't serious (as Ted
mentioned) but not everyone noticed it, I guess. A few concerned
LUGgers thought I was serious and even sent me emails, kindly
reassuring me that my Apo-Telyt-R 180/3.4 is a very good lens. Anyway,
I'm still a happy camper as far as the 180/3.4 is concerned!

Regards,

Ray Moth