Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop and Leica
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 06:35:03 +0200

David writes:

> We must hang out in different crowds.

Possibly.  I've encountered people whose only purpose for Photoshop seems to be
collecting as many (free) filters and plug-ins as possible to apply to the most
banal images.

Note that many of these people have stolen Photoshop, just as they've stolen
practically all the other software on their machines.  Photoshop is one of the
most pirated of all software applications.

> Granted, a few jump out of the box. Those tend
> to be the real creative types.

I would not use such a charitable euphemism myself, but I know the type.