Subject: Re: [Leica] New to list / On camera flash
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 17:58:32 -0400

"Nguyen, Olivier T [AMSTA-AR-CCF]" wrote:

> a weak point about SF20 flash is that it could not do Bounce and swivel.

...You sure can do bounce and swivel if you are using it with a TTL
body....you can ...and, by rigging a white bounce card you can do bounce
and swivel on auto with the M6 "classic." The SF20 is indeed a neat
little unit...But as Olivier says, if you need real power, it is not the
right unit for you....