Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW 34
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:14:55 -0400

I may be waaaay off base here...but it would seem to me that given what
these churches are, and where they are, that it's pretty appropriate
photographically to have them almost disappear into, or emerge from
their surroundings, like the church in the wheat....No?

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW 34)
Message from "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW 34)