Subject: [Leica] You are invited by Robmellor to view a Nikon FotoShare Album they have created.
From: webmaster@nikonfotoshare.co.uk
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 00:28:34 +0100

Robmellor has invited you to view some photos at the Nikon FotoShare web
site. Just follow the link below then login as a guest using your email
address and the ID listed below:

http://www.nikon.co.uk//fotoshare/Registration/Guestlogin.asp

Invite ID = 1905

Robmellor sent this message to you:

My last attempt refferenced a blank album please try this hopefully with
more luck.

You need to enter leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
as your e mail to view,

I have just scanned 10 images, with my new Nikon 4ed scanner.
Unfortunatley i have been unable to add lens and film details to the
pictures sorray for this. However all were taken with a M6 TTL using 35 f2
(non aspheric) summicron and 50 summicron. Film used was ilford 3200 or
XP2. Files were originaly scanned as tiff 150 kb and converted to Jpeg
30-40 kb. I am hopping those who have time will help me with my
photography, with constructive citisisum. I am self taught and been taking
pictues for two years, only 6 months Leica.

Please return comments to robmellor@onetel.net.uk

ps sorray about the spelling
pps the leica-user has been my inspration