Subject: Re: [Leica] Dave Beckerman has switched to Leica
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:19:24 -0400

Of course it is...It's by LUGer/formerLUGer Kirk Tuck...:-)

B. D.

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Dave Beckerman has switched to Leica)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Dave Beckerman has switched to Leica)
Message from "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id> (Re: [Leica] Dave Beckerman has switched to Leica)