Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Silly Question, I guess
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:05:24 -0700

Herbert Kanner wrote:
>>> It's interesting the way some threads take off and have a life of their
own.<<<

Hi Herb,

New to the LUG are you? :-)

We do have that occur here on occasion, as I'm sure it happens every where
within the internet. But it is an interesting phenomenon of human nature
which I believe only occurs due to the internet's ability to communicate for
so long without humans face to face with a time limit.

Then of course there are always words in type that surely wouldn't be said,
if the communicators were face to face across a table with a beer conducting
themselves in normal levels of language courtesy.

However, on the LUG it's rare words become volatile and completely
discourteous, sometimes it raises it's ugly head but not very often, thank
goodness. As we are a fairly good bunch of relatively intelligent and hard
working pro an amateur photographers always helping and each other.

Yep sometimes we get a tail twisted by someone, but it's quickly jumped on
by folks and cross words are put to rest as quickly as possible.

So now all you good guys and gals, does this really sound like the LUG
Family? ;-) Sure it does. :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant