Subject: RE: [Leica] Stolen Leicas--how do you prevent that from happening ?
From: "Nguyen, Olivier T [AMSTA-AR-CCF]" <onguyen@pica.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:15:31 -0400

locking the door of your hotel room still not an answer for the matter here.
BEST way of all, keep your camera in your sight at all time.  when walk on
street, hang it infront of your chest instead of side way.  be aware of
surrounding area.  I learn to live like this since I was 5 or younger
because i used to live third world country where thieves are all over the
place.

NEVER TRUST YOUR HOTEL no matter where you stay.
Olivier